hemodialysis water treatment system / hot water rinse / reverse osmosis
hot water rinse, reverse osmosis
Ideal For Hospital Acute Use
Complete System Disinfection - Unit has the ability to disinfect the RO and the product water supply tubing to the dialysis machine.
Quiet Operation - Low noise level for regular and nocturnal treatments.
Automated Disinfection - Water system can be programmed to complete a heat cycle disinfection without attendant involvement
Internet Connectable - Data logging of important events along with password protected set-point & interactive troubleshooting screens.
Safety - Programmable auto-flushing and continuous product loop eliminates stagnation and ensures system cleanliness and readiness.
User Friendly - Color touch screen LCD control panel offers display of operational functions & key parameters.
Isolated Automated Disinfection - Unit can complete a heat disinfection cycle disconnected from water source, eliminating the possibility of a water leak
• Modular design for easy service procedures including ergonomically built-in-handles for placement or positioning.
• Data logging of important events along with password protected set-point & interactive troubleshooting screens.
• Improves membrane life with a low PSI shutdown.
• Immediate heat or chemical mode plus
programable, reoccurring heat disinfection.
• Temperature compensation feature automatically adjusts flow.
• Improved membrane access allows removal from rear without machine disassembly.
• Environmentally & economically friendly design requires less power to operate.
• Certified to UL 61010-1, IEC 60601-1-2, & CAN/CSA C22.2 No: 61010-1