Continous motion machine designed for printing a code on vials or on cap/seals and verifying the correctness by means of a camera. Different print positions of the code are possible: shoulder or body for vials; lateral or top side for cap/seals.
• Possibility to install all the main vision and printing systems available on the market;
• Inlet vials are transferred by a screw to the main starwheel where coding and checking operations are performed;
• In the main starwheel the vials are hold by vacuum systems, thus ensuring the printing to be always in the same position with the maximum precision;
• Automatic reject unit;
• Vials collecting in trays (optional);
• Automatic regulation of the printing head and camera height directly from the HIM (optional);
• High speed: up to 400 pieces/minute (mechanical output: the effective output depends on the product and on the performance of the print and vision systems installed).