mediCAD Hectec GmbH releases the new version of its mediCAD® digital planning program. The new version contains numerous expansions developed in response to suggestions from orthopedic surgeons.
mediCAD is a medical software package that helps ensure a high level of planning and operational quality. Specialized tools for handling and editing digital images have become indispensable and will remain essential for the foreseeable future.
mediCAD is a high-performance, modular software package that provides such information in a compact, easily understood format.
The system was developed in collaboration with doctors for doctors giving you and your patients:
- A globally recognized planning programm
- Access to all current planning methods
- Modular design
- Immediate access to 23 languages
- Documentation of all steps
- Time savings of up to 90% of your conventional planning
- Access to more than 130 international implant manufacturers with more than 500.000 templates
- mediCAD is certified according to 93/42/EWC and DIN EN ISO 13485 and approved as a medical product
- Internationally mediCAD is also sold as IMPAX Orthopaedic Tools (through AGFA Healthcare)
- mediCAD and IMPAX are approved as medical products according to FDA 510k / Health Canada CMDCAS