mediCAD Hectec GmbH releases the new version 6.5 of its mediCAD® 2D pre OP planning solution. The new version contains numerous improvements developed in response to suggestions from orthopedic surgeons.
mediCAD is a high-performance software package that is developed in collaboration with doctors and medical scientific societys.
- Can connect to multiple PACS from all vendors
- Access to all current planning methods many with own workflow
- Immediate access to 23 languages
- Time savings of up to 90% of your conventional manual planning
- Access to more than 130 international implant manufacturers with more than 500.000 templates
- mediCAD is certified according to 93/42/EWC and DIN EN ISO 13485 MDR and FDA approved as a medical product
- Internationally mediCAD is also sold as IMPAX Orthopaedic Tools (through AGFA Healthcare)
- mediCAD and IMPAX are approved as medical products according to FDA 510k / Health Canada CMDCAS
joint replacement, digital templating, Endoprosthetics, preoperative planning, Xray, planning, orthopaedics