DiCAN (Cardiac Autonomic Neuropathy Analyzer)
Early detection analyzer of diagnosis; autonomic neuropathy through ANS function 5 test and orthostatic tolerance test in HRV.
Composition for DiCAN
Heart Rate Variability & Blood Pressure response
1. Heart Rate response to Valsalva Load
2. Heart Rate response to Standing Up
3. Heart Rate response to Deep Breathing
4. Blood Pressure response to Standing Up
5. Blood pressure response to Sustained Handgrip
HRV Load Test
Resting & Standing HRV Test for twice
HRV Load Test
HRV(Hear Rate Variability)?
Heart Rate Variability is a periodic variation in the heart rate influenced by the time flow and it is a remarkable tool to evaluate the homeostasis control mechanism of autonomic function for the internal or external environmetal factors. For the healthier individuals, it shows higher value and more complicated in HRV while in the unhealthier or stress status, it shows less complicated.
HRV Load Test?
The HRV Load test is the method of assessment for the change of autonomic nerve fuction affected by the change of position (supine & upright) and it is possible to detect the autonomic neuropathy at early stage.
- Tilting table test & POTS
- Heart Rate response to Deep Breathing
- Blood Pressure response to Standing Up
- Heart Rate response to Valsalva Load
- Blood pressure response to Sustained Handgrip
- Heart Rate Variability(HRV) Test
- Heart rate response to Standing up(30:15 ratio)