• Basic model, extremely simple to use. Operates in: ml/min, ml/h and ml/24h.
• Calculates flow rate basing on volume and delivery time.
• In addition, can store in memory up to 120 drug names. Displays one throughout infusion.
• Infusion flow rate programmable in ml/h and other frequently used units including: ng, µg, mg, µU, mU, U, kU, µmol, mmol, mol, / kg / min, h, 24 h.
• Numerous infusion modes such as: continuous infusion, intermittent infusion, infusion with profile (up to 24 cycles).
• In addition, can store in memory a drug library of 120 full drug dosing protocols, but without infusion parameter limits. Displays drug name throughout infusion.
• Comprehensive configuration options: advanced protection system, night mode, alarm options.
• All options of Medima S1 plus drug library with limits applicable to all infusion parameters.
• Soft limits (min max) warn when recommended values are exceeded but do not
prohibit the introduction of changes.
• Hard limits (min max) disable introduction of any values from outside prescribed range.
• Designed to fight against acute pain. Equipped with a patient-operated button which starts the delivery of programmed drug dose and a syringe cover with a lock.
• An option to switch to standard infusion modes same as for model S2.
• All options of Medima S2 including drug library with infusion parameter limits.
Versions with or without syringe cover.