Features of Platelet Agitator
(1) Digital temperature recorder
(2) controller unit coupled with a unique air flow system to maintain the chamber uniformly at the AABB recommended temperature of 22 +/- 0.1ºC.
(3) Digital sensor placed inside the solution-filled bottle.
(4) Pause switch provided to arrest agitator motion for 10 seconds, for easy placement and removal of bags.
(5) Toughened glass door for safety and better visibility of platelet bags.
(6) Magnetic gaskets for doors ensure no air is lost in a ‘door closed’ condition.
(7) The internal fan switches off when the door is opened to avoid the loss of cold air.
(8) Eyelevel positioning of TRCU for better visibility.
(9) Automatic illumination when the door is opened allows for better visibility.
(10) The stabilizer protects the incubator from input voltage fluctuations and ensures that the equipment has a long life-cycle