automatic plasma expressor stainless steel
Suitable to extract blood components (plasma, platelets) from collection container
Mode of operation: Manual Front panel is spring loaded to uniform pressure on container causing transfer of fluid Compression plate made of transparent acrylic, durable. Easily Transportable from place to place.
Chassis Metal used for the equipment is non-corrosive stainless steel and can be cleaned with antiseptics. Base portion and Vertical surface is made to have better strength and long lasting performance.
To express blood components from the collection bags
The front panel should be spring loaded with parallel acrylic compressor plate.
simple, light weight & easy to use.
• Stainless steel cabinet withstand corrosion, wear &tear on continuous usage.
• Compression plate designed to exert uniform pressure on the blood bag.
• Attractive front panel bezel.
• Clamping: motor activated
• Tube sealer with sensor
• Type Sensor: infra-red
• Operation: Automatic Controlled by PID (Programmable) microprocessor based controlled.
• Highly sensitive sensor for instant sensing between transfers of blood components.
• Alarm: audio visual & stop separation if other components transferred.
• The Expresser is compatible with different types/designs of bags
• power requirement: 230 V, 50 HZ
Heavy duty frame and construction from stainless steel body for long life.
Manual system accepts all kind of Blood Bags.
Transparent plate for visual control of red cell and plasma.
Heavy duty spring with tension adjustment provision.
Modern compact size