Medline MD080, 80 Litre CO2 Incubator
BRAND: Medline Scientific
The Medline MD080, 80 Litre CO2 Incubator comes with a infrared sensor to ensure stable and accurate monitoring of a CO2 environment.
The Medline MD080, 80 Litre CO2 Incubator comes with a infrared sensor to ensure stable and accurate monitoring of a CO2 environment. The chamber is constructed with polished stainless steel with rounded corners for easy cleaning. Two shelves are delivered as standard.
The inner glass doors of this laboratory incubator has a temperature control system, ensuring everything remains clear.
• Unique direct heating and air jacketed system maintains inner chamber at a constant and stable temperature
• Efficient CO2 concentration control using an infrared sensor and microprocessor control
• Polished stainless steel chamber, semi-circular arcs at corners for easy cleaning. Door temperature is controlled to prevent condensation
• Adjustable stainless steel shelves
• HEPA filter at inlet provides efficient filtration of bacteria and dust and supplies pure CO2 into the incubator
• Independent audible and visible temperature-limiting alarm system
• PID controller with large LCD screen ensures precise and reliable control
• A controlled atmosphere is achieved by precise humidity and CO2 concentration control
• Air is circulated around the incubator by natural convection or by using a fan to keep both the CO2 level and the temperature uniform. Auto-controller of fan speed to prevent damage to the samples
Volume (L): 80
Controller: PID Control