The miniTOC instrument uses the classical flow-through concept for online or offline TOC monitoring of pure and ultra pure water.The efficient UV oxidation of organic compounds by the “direct surface” principle in combination with conductivity detection guarantees the fast monitoring of values.
method & detection:
UV-Oxidation (partial) & conductivity
sample volume flow:
ca. 14 mL/min
Total Organic Carbon (TOC)-Range:
0,5 to 1000 ppb
USP , EP 2.2.44, DIN EN 1484
• Low sample volume / lower cost and waste
• 9 months UV lamp life guarantee / 50 % longer life time range than usual
• Continuous measurement (every 2 seconds) / fast reaction
• offline measurement / grab samples can be measured
• up to 3 sample inlets / very efficient
• remote service / Instrument can be connected to internet to get service diagnosis)
Calibration & System Suitability Test (SST)
Calibration and SST of the miniTOC is easy and can be done by the user. Online operation is interrupted briefly for the system checks to be performed. The operator simply has to connect the inlet with the calibration standard solutions and the diluting water. The software enables the user to perform calibration and SST independently and the programmable sequence ensures the automatic procedure and data evaluation of the test. The verification of the TOC results according to the requirements of USP and Ph.Eur is realised by the periodic performance of system suitability tests.
The miniTOC can be ordered as configuration with 4 inputs (miniTOC pro).