children orthopedic shoe
Memo Fiona 1JB
Min.: 18 unit
Max.: 21 unit
• Rigid heel, thermoplastic stiff heel counter inside
• Flexible, slip-resistant rubber sole
• Goatskin, foam padded upper elements
• Endorsed by researchers affiliated with Children's
• Memorial Health Institute, opinion no 78/DBC/2008
• Made in European Union (Poland), ISO 9001
Models from the Memo Baby collection are originally designed for the youngest children just starting to walk. The footwear ensures proper stabilisation of the heel at the first steps and prevents from the potential defects. Baby shoes do not have the diagnostic sole, since their primary function is prevention.
Memo shoes were evaluated by doctor of medicine Anna Łukaszewska - pediatrist, medical rehabilitation specialist - Head of Pediatric Rehabilitation Clinic in The Children's Memorial Health Institute. Published opinion confirms that Memo diagnostic footwear has positive influence on the child's foot growth and posture development, corrects foot complaints and simplifies rehabilitation process of children with functional defects. Diagnostic Memo System is well known among pediatrists and orthopaedists. It is particularly recommended for the defects prevention and correction of existing abnormalities/deformities. Positive effect of using Memo System was confirmed by study in 2010.