The Rhinotest 1000 measures nasal flow and pressure producing that flow, using anterior or posterior rhinomanometry, with either the Broms or Standard technique as approved by the International Standardisation Committee. Innovative technical solutions used by MES in the Rhinotest 1000, affords possibilities to real-time visualization and recoring flow and pressure waveforms additionaly besides pressure-flow loops and provide rhinospirometry in a forced nasal flow and maximally ventilation per minute.
Rhinomanometer Rhinotest 1000 consisting precise measurement unit for functional examination of the nasal ways is operated by any PC computer with software implemented in any version of Microsoft Windows.
– light, low resistance pneumotach headpiece without movable elements
– immediate ability to operate after head replacing
– data base with ability to provide epidemiological researches
– real-time visualization of graphs: flow-time, pressure time waveforms and pressue-flow loops
– automatic determination of nasal flow and pressure patterns
– possibility of measurement’s interrupting in any time for control of reached results and starting meassurement again
– possibility of making many times analysis of recorded measurement at variable threshold values: Standard Zone and variation criterion
– software makes possible results transmission to statistical programs
– connected computer can operate independently
The Anterior method by Broms and by standard
The Posterior method by Broms and by standard