gonorrhea rapid diagnostic test / urine
This product is used for qualitative detection of the presence of gonorrhea in female cervix and male urethra, and the clinical auxiliary diagnosis of gonorrhea infection, and test results also need to be further confirmed by the clinician in connection with symptoms, signs and other test results.
Types Available: Strip, Cassette, Uncut sheet.
Package: Strip- 50 pcs/box, 5000pcs/carton
Cassette- 40 pcs/box, 2000pcs/caton
Uncut sheet- 50pcs/bag, 1000 pcs/carton
Storage and stability: Store at 2℃ to 30℃ in the sealed pouch up to the expiration date, Keep away from sunlight.
1. This kit is for external use only. Do not swallow.
2. Discard after first use. Do not reuse.
3. Do not use the test kit beyond the labeled expiration date.
4. Do not use the kit if the pouch is damaged or opened.
5. As with all diagnostic tests, a definitive diagnostic should not be based on the results of a single test.
6. Read directions for use carefully before performing this test. Pay attention to the position of the C and T line.
7. Do not touch the membrane located within the windows.
8. Once open the pouch, the test device should be used immediately.
9. Treat urine samples and used devices as if they are potentially infectious. Avoid contact with skin