HIV rapid diagnostic test / AIDS / serum / plasma
serum, plasma, whole blood, saliva
One Step Anti-HIV 1+2 Test is a rapid direct binding screening test for the presence of antibodies to HIV 1 and HIV 2 viruses. The test is based on the principle of double antigen sandwich immunoassay for detection of Anti-HIV. Purified recombinant antigens are employed to identify Anti-HIV specifically. This one step test is very sensitive and only takes about 10-20 minutes. Test results are read visually without any instrumentation.
Specimen: serum, plasma, whole blood, saliva
Types Available: Strip, Cassette, Uncut sheet
Package: Strip- 50 pcs/box, 5000pcs/carton
Cassette- 40 pcs/box, 2000pcs/caton
Uncut sheet- 50pcs/bag, 1000 pcs/carton
Storage and stability: Store at 2℃ to 30℃ in the sealed pouch up to the expiration date, Keep away from sunlight.
1. This kit is for external use only. Do not swallow.
2. Discard after first use. Do not reuse.
3. Do not use the test kit beyond the labeled expiration date.
4. Do not use the kit if the pouch is damaged or opened.
5. As with all diagnostic tests, a definitive diagnostic should not be based on the results of a single test.
6. Read directions for use carefully before performing this test. Pay attention to the position of the C and T line.
7. Do not touch the membrane located within the windows.
8. Once open the pouch, the test device should be used immediately.
9. Treat urine samples and used devices as if they are potentially infectious. Avoid contact with skin