Rythmic™ Evolution Yellow is an ambulatory pump for Pain Management aiming to reduce the risk of medication errors in Epidural and Intrathecal routes.
Key features of the Rythmic™ Evolution Yellow portable pump:
• Clear colour identification of infusion route from the pump to the patient via yellow colour coded infusion set
• A higher pressure limit range
• A range of dedicated transport bags for external container infusion
• Custom menu with or without Bolus / Dose Limit Loading dose to fit therapy protocols and avoid set up errors
• Easy review of patient history thanks to easy-to-read history menu on the pump and display of graphs
• Simplified set up menu for 3-step start procedure: Enter Rate, Volume to Infuse and Start infusion.
• Allows for "Preventive Maintenance" notices.
• Ability to print history and events on a portable printer or download on a PC
• Connectivity to our proprietary mobile GPRS device IP-Connect™ that allows for the best infusion monitoring service available today through our web based MicrelCare Service system
Rythmic™ Evolution limits "unnecessary alarm" activity:
The pump has been designed to reduce most of unnecessary potential alarms whilst preserving full safety.
- No air alarm thanks to the air in line eliminator incorporated in all sets
- Automatic restart after occlusion release
- Long battery autonomy (7 days at 2ml/h) to decrease the frequency of battery alarms and related changes