The MP mlh+ is a simple and reliable syringe driver using 10 to 50 ml standard syringes and that provides infusion therapy for a wide range of applications. It is truly ambulatory with a robust design, trouble-free set up and accurate delivery in ml/hr with bolus option.
A clear informative display giving easy alarm identification with a dual micro-processor construction gives the user confidence in drug delivery applications requiring portability.
The ultra low battery consumption makes the MP mlh+ ideal for both homecare and hospital treatments.
The MP mlh+ has the following key features:
• Uses manufacturer's standard syringes (BD,Terumo, B.Braun, Codan etc) from 10 to 50 ml
• High precision flow rates in ml/hr (0.1 ml/hr steps) with prevention of inaccurate infusion delivery
• Event History Log to store and review pump activities
• Adjustable occlusion settings to match specific drug therapies
• Anti-tampering features including keypad lock and fixed rate options
• Lightweight (220g with batteries)
• Long battery life (2 to 3 months with continuous use)
• Configurable options to customize functions and eliminate rate setting errors (flow rate limits, bolus option,...)
► Chronic Pain and Palliative Care therapies
► Immunoglobulin therapy
► Thalassemia treatment
► Parkinson therapies
Accessories and disposables
The MP mlh+ comes in a complete package with a comfortable transport bag for ambulatory use, operating instructions and a set of batteries.
A lockable transport bag is also available to prevent syringe access from the patient, if necessary.