Automated formalin dispensing system, for safe, standardized and documented biospecimens’ transport
UltraSAFE is a stand-alone automated fixative filler for buckets. It doses the required fixative (i.e. formalin) in a standardized and documented way, in full safety and granting a spillage proof buckets’ closure. This innovative and patented technology allows operators in surgery rooms and in pathology laboratories to handle histology specimens in complete safety, with no exposure to fixative fumes.
- Standardizes and reduces the volume of formalin used
- Full automated and fully enclosed unit which prevents exposure to formalin fumes
- Dedicated buckets equipped with a non-return valve
- Documentation/case association with 2D bar code, for complete samples traceability
Fully automated and closed operations. Charcoal filter on board. Connection to lab ventilation line. Buckets and valve specifically designed: No tissue drying, No spillages, No Fumes, No contaminations.
> STANDARDIZATION AND QUALITY
Always dispenses the right amount of formalin according to the specimen weight for standardized formalin/specimen ratios. Time & temperature monitoring for documentation of tissue transport conditions.
> FULL AUTOMATIC OPERATIONS
No user actions required. UltraSAFE it’s a One Touch Start: just place the bucket with specimen and walk away.
> FUMES CONTAINMENT
The Exclusive one-way quadricuspid valve allows formalin dispensing but not fumes escaping.
UltraSAFE bucket sizes and their technology
- Laser engraved, unique bucket ID for full traceability
- Buckets available in 1, 3, 5 or 10 liter capacities
- Unique sealing valve built-in to bucket lids