DISSECTION TABLE DOWN-DRAFT, TILT ELEVATING
The 7DC115 is designed with a recessed top to eliminate the need for a body tray.
The down-draft ventilation system provides a safe environment that ventilates formalin vapours down and away from the user. Ventilation is simply tied into the ceiling floor or wall using a flexible hose at one end of the dissecting cart.
With the built-in slope, the table drains toward one end.
The cart elevates and/or tilts at both ends.
Dual-side mounted foot controls for easy manoeuvring.
• - all stainless-steel construction AISI 304
• - bottom part of the cart is a top-quality medical stretcher
• - (4) removable perforated grid plates and a recessed top
• - twin pedestal hydraulics for easy foot activated elevation
• - 150mm diameter ventilated stub
• - 1” PVC drain valve
• - four heavy duty 200mm casters with total lock
• - performance downdraft system removes formalin vapours down and away from user
• - weight capacity: approximately 230Kg
• - dimensions: mm.2200L x760W.Elevates from mm 600 to 1000 H
• - power exhaust requirements: 350-500 CFM
• - controls: brake lever on both sides and one on end
• - elevating pedals on both sides