PLAIN DOOR, FOUR-BODY COLD ROOM
Panels, floor and ceiling are 100 mm in thickness, and manufactured in fire-retardant high density.
HCFC free, polyurethane foam (min content 40/45kg/m2), sandwiched on both sides by corrosion resistant white coated steel or stainless steel.
Heavy-duty strengthened floor with internal anti-slip surface.
Pre-formed internal corners as an integral part of the panels to provide an interior finish that is the most hygienic available. (dimensions: 2,400 x 1,200 mm x 2,400 h).
Fully reversible door panels with easy positioning feature (standard aperture 700 x 1900 mm).
Made of 80mm high density polyurethane foam insulation, with push fit magnetic seals and lockable handle. (heavy-duty hinges 180° opening).
Conveyor internal rack in stainless steel AISI304.
Body trays in stainless steel AISI304 (dimensions 600 x 2100 mm).
• - white coated steel finish or stainless steel AISI304
• - thickness of panels: 100 mm
• - stainless steel AISI304 internal conveyor rack
• - stainless steel AISI304 body trays
• - unit ROOF-TOP type or REMOTE type
• - electronic control panel