HYDRAULIC BODY FORK LIFT
This stacker is characterised by manual traction and electro-hydraulic lifting technology.
Very steady and suitable for lifting very heavy loads safely.
The start key on this stacker performs a double function:
• - switches the stacker (on/off)
• - is an emergency control (completely stops battery power supply and thus preventing the lifting of forks)
The foot brake performs the parking brake function.
The ergonomic tiller allows an excellent directionality of the machine, thanks to a steering system on both rear wheels.
It allows easier access to the battery housing for faster ordinary maintenance.
Battery and battery charger integrated.
• - height, mast lowered: 1970 mm
• - normal free lifting: 1510 mm
• - lift height: 1510 mm
• - height, mast extended: 1970 mm
• - height of tiller in drive position max: 1080 mm
• - height, lowered: 90 mm
• - overall length: 1750 mm
• - length to face of forks: 600 mm
• - overall width: 750 mm
• - fork dimensions: thickness 70 mm; width 150 mm; length 1150 mm
• - distance between fork arms: 560 cm