DISOSABLE OPERATING GOWN
Disposable TNT gown for use in the operating room; PPE polypropylene fabric (50gr/m).
Class I PPE gown for professional use.
Disposable, one-piece gown: back, neck and waist closure with laces and elastic cuffs.
Made of white non-woven fabric (TNT), with optimal weight (50gr/m), providing optimal covering properties and resistance during use.
• - one size, suitable for an individual of a height between 150 – 185 cm
• - water repellent (not intended for total protection from fluids)
• - made of breathable TNT (100% polypropylene)
• - elasticated, hypoallergenic wrist cuffs
• - waistbelt for adjustable back closure
• - neck lace/strap
• - optimal comfort and fit
• - optimal breathability
• - mechanical tear resistance (in the presence of seams)
• - good coverage
The PP (polypropylene) disposable gown, designed for professional use, is an adequate item for the medical, chemical and food sectors and in any situation whereby it is necessary to guarantee hygiene rules in the workplace. Its professional classification allows its use as PPE by operators, in compliance with current legislation.
• - disposable gown in TNT PP (50gr/m), class I - PPE
• - 10 PE bags of 10 pieces, total 100 pieces
• - not sterile
• - produced by Kerna Italia Srl
storage mode: to be stored away from sources of heat and light, in a controlled environment in a temperature ranging from 5-35°c and a relative humidity level from 45-55%.
CND & RDM not provided
The device is classified in cat. I with CE marking, in compliance with essential health and safety requirements of EU Regulation 2016/425 PPE (personal protective equipment).