Non-skid platform, and a detachable ramp which may be positioned on either side for right or left access. The protective platform railing prevents wheelchairs from slipping off and adjustable feet for stability. The scale has a tare function, to subtract the weight of the wheelchair for non-ambulatory patients.
* Tare function to subtract the weight of wheelchairs, and client’s belongings, etc….
* Measure accurately the client’s weight data automatically, without touching any keys.
* The “Hold” key improves weighing accuracy for unsteady or shaking clients.
* “Recall” key improves record keeping, by displaying the client data after they have stepped off the weighing platform.
* BMI (Body Mass Index) function