Positive pressure indwelling needle
· Patent number: ZL201410686594.6
· Patented positive pressure infusion joint design, after flushing, removes the infusion attachment to achieve positive pressure effect.
· The patented positive pressure joint design not only reduces the risk of needle stick injuries of medical staff, but also effectively reduces the workload of clinical medical staff, improves work efficiency, and ensures occupational safety.
· Transparent and visual design is easy to observe.
· Standard external thread is easy for connection of infusion lines.
· It is metal-free and has a wider clinical application without worrying about metal allergies.
· The patented positive pressure connector has sufficient positive pressure, and can be directly pulled out after the flushing is completed, without cumbersome operations.
· Automatic positive pressure sealing tube to reduce coagulation in the indwelling catheter and avoid contamination of infusion particles caused by repeated puncturing of the heparin cap