Ordinary IV Catheter needle
· IV Catheter needle is also called indwelling needle, and is used in conjunction with infusion and injection equipment. IV Catheter needle is Suitable for human vein indwelling, and is used for clinical infusion, injection of blood (blood) or blood extraction.
· Anti-chamfer needle tip design: the steel needle is sharper when puncturing, faster puncture and less damage of blood vessel
· Side hole blood return design, can quickly see blood return during puncture, improve the success rate of puncture;
· The catheter can be quickly softened into the human body, float in the blood vessel, and does not damage the blood vessel. It can be quickly recovered after bending, reducing complications such as tube blockage and phlebitis, and prolonging the indwelling time.
· The indwelling catheter contains three special development lines, which can be developed under X-ray and ultrasound.
· The extension tube is made of transparent and elastic polyurethane (non-PVC), which avoids the use of PVC material and does not contain DEHP;
· The color of the conical joint or stop clip corresponds to the standard color code for easy identification.
· Removable transparent heparin cap design for easy observation.
· 0.6mm ultra-fine catheter: According to the needs of clinical departments, the KDL 26G IV Catheter needle uses a thinner indwelling tube, which is more suitable for slender blood vessels of infants and young children, and reduces the mechanical phlebitis caused by the friction of the vein wall due to the oversized indwelling tube. Increase the success rate of tube placement by medical staff, reduce the number of punctures, and protect blood vessels.