For patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation who are not suitable for long-term anticoagulant therapy, the left atrial appendage occluder is percutaneously implanted into the left atrial appendage through the delivery system. After the endothelialization is completed, the left atrial appendage occlusion can be achieved, so as to prevent stroke and other embolic diseases.
• Unit 12, left atrial appendage of different shapes has good adaptability and firm fixation;
• Repeatable recycling and repositioning;
• The distal end of the occluder and sheath is soft and the damage of the heart and ear wall is small;
• Small and shallow head, easy endothelialization;
• There was no displacement before and after release;
• Low blood loss during operation.