The implants of the Alians Wrist Xpert 2.4 range are intended for hand and forearm fractures, osteotomies and arthrodeses in adults.
2 types of constructs :
- Dorso-medial plate and radial column plate or dorso-medial narrow plate and radial column plate.
Application: Stabilization of the intermediate and radial columns of the distal radius.
- Dorso-medial plate and dorso-lateral plate or dorso-medial plate.
Application: in the case of high comminutive fracture of the scaphoid surface, when subchondral buttressing is required, it is recommended to use a dorso-lateral plate,
- Anatomical fit on the posterior area of the radius.
- Metaphyseal curvature to minimize tendons and soft tissues irritation.
Single fixation Ø2.4 mm
+/- 10° of polyaxial locking fixation allows the screw to lock into the plate while permitting:
- An angulation of the screw,
- A fixed angle construct of the articular surface and a subchondral bone support.
2 types of dorso-medial plates: standard plates (51.5 mm) and narrow plates (51.8 mm), Size 2 available in right and left version,
Dorso-lateral plate: Size 2 (56.9 mm), available in right and left version,
Radial column: size 2 (52.5 mm),
Single fixation Ø2.4 mm, locking screws, length 8 mm to 30 mm (2 mm increment), cortical screw, length 8 mm to 30 mm (2 mm increment).
SURGICAL TECHNIQUES: FINAL RESULTS