non-adjustable blood donor chair / 3 sections / on casters / Trendelenburg
Number of sections:
on casters, Trendelenburg
... for small procedures in laboratory
With its low position and support handles, blood sample chair N allows patients to sit easily and safely during laboratory procedures. By pressing a SHOCK lever, the chair is quickly set into Trendelenburg position. With its design and details, the chair seems slim and takes little space. Due to smooth surfaces and serially mounted paper roll holder, hygiene maintenance is simple and effective.
- Easy- adjustable arm rests are comfortable and pleasant to touch as well as easy to clean and maintain.
- adjustable arm restsand support handles are attached to fixation rail (-LE) or to chair directly
- Patients settle easily thanks to low chair position and removable support handles.
- The chair is easily set into trendelenburg position by a shock lever. The lever is pushed by foot so that hands stay free to help the patient.
- The chair can be equipped with legs (STEADY) or individually lockable castors (READY).
- thicker seamless padding (6 cm)
- upholstery available in more than 40 colors
STU1 – stitched upholstery with memory foam (8cm)
STSU1 – stitched upholstery with memory foam (12 cm)
SIF5 – infusion pole
PVC-N – PVC cover for leg section
HCN – head cushion N