NTA Shorter 3.0 Well Implant WxH= 6.0 x 5.0
- NTA Shorter Implant: Short implants make implant placement easier and rarely needs grafting procedures. In many cases, Shorter implants can avoid complicated surgeries such as sinus elevation and nerve repositioning which can be an advantage both from the clinicians and the patients point of view.
- Surface Treatment : Hydroxyapatite coating provides faster and stronger osteointegration.
- Implantation Position : Key Point; to get a succesful long term result, the placement of the implant at least 3 mm below the soft tissue margin is strongly recommended
- HA Coating: Thermal Plasma spraying is the only HA (Hydroxyapatite) coating technique approved by FDA. All Shorter implants are cleaned and HA coated by a worldwide known implant coating and surface treatment company in the USA.
- 1.5° Locking Taper: 1.5° Locking taper connection provides bacterial seal at the implant-abutment interface and Shorter's bacterial seal avoids the microleakage issues.
- Sloping Shoulder: Shorter's sloping shoulder affords flexibility at the time of implant placement and provides space for impressive bone maintenance.
- Plateau Design: The pleateau desing offers at least 30% more surface area compared to a screw type implant of the same length and diameter, and provides space for the formation of mature haversian bone system between the fins of the implant.
- Low-Speed Drilling: Shorter's Low-Speed drillling system with titanium reamers at 50 RPM and without irrigation allows the cilinicians to harvest otologous bone. It also preserves the sharpness of the titanium reamers for an extended period so that the total surgery cost is reduced.