NTA Hybrid Implant System
- INDEX OR NON-INDEX and NON SCREW !
- "1.5° Locking Taper Connection" provides bacterial seal at the implant*abutment interface and Hybrid's bacterial seal acoids the microleakage issues.
- Surface Treatment: SLA surface is not a coating surface. Macro roughness is created by spraying large sand particles onto the implant. Macro roughness is created by blasting large sand particles on to the implant. Appyling the acid to the surface gives 2-4 µm micro-pits. SLA implant surfaces are intermediate rough surfaces. The roughness grade is the same along the implant surface.
- Sloping Shoulders: Hybrid's sloping shoulder affords flexibility at the time of implant placement and provides space for impressive bone maintenance.
- High Stability Threads: Superior self-threading Ensures implant path Easy path change "High Primary Stability" even stress distribution decrease sensitivity on drill size.
- Round Apex: The rounded apex may reduce the risk of tissue damage, especcially when placing the implant into maxillary sinus sites.
- Cutting Edge: Superior "Self-Threading" easy path change.
- Implantation Position: Key Point; to get a successful long term result, the placement of the implant at least "3 mm" below the soft tissue margin is strongly recommended.