Main characteristics of this traction group is the small footprint and the easy use, suitable for connection on all our operating tables.
Support Bars for connection on high or low position respect to the operating table top. Solid structure in stainless steel. The different placements allows very good limbs traction. Best use of C‐arm.
• A509/A Traction pair bars for A52 with 4 joints
• A508 Pair of tractor devices
• A517/A‐C Central part for the connection of pelvic support
• A516 Pair of stainless steel vertical posts
• A01/E ( n.2 ) rotating clamps for connection on round bar on rails mm 40 x 40
• A01/A (n.2) Clamps for fastening items A516
• A503 Off ‐ set counter extension roll for connection on A500
• A501/C Shaped pad for pelvic support A500
• A500 Standard pelvic support mm 400 x 240
• A93/A Orthopaedic support with roll for healthy leg, bar A83+A83/A included
• A94 Single leg support in stainless steel for healthy leg
• A517/B universal lock of support traction bars
• A517/D traction bars locking Key
• A515 Trolley for transport and storing of traction bars.
A14 Pair of orthopaedic boots
A30/A Weinberger finger holder
A510 Hook for connection of A72 and chin holder A28
A72 Pair of leather ankle supports
The technical specification mentioned are approximative. Nuova BN, reserves to make changes, if necessary.