Potential benefits of patient-specific surgical guides:
- Precision inresection / excision / positioning;
- Accuracy inpreoperative plan implementaton;
- Fewer traditional instruments used during surgery;
- Shorter operative time;
- Lower risk ofsurgical complications.
Patient-specific surgical guides help a surgeon to precisely carry out the following operations:
- orthognathic surgery;
- restore cephalometrical axes
- tumor resection;
Ortho Baltic Implants single-use patient-specific surgical guides and patient-specific anatomical models used in presurgical planning as well as for planning and training purposes during surgeries are printed (SLS) from biocompatible polymer (PA 2200, also known as Nylon-12).