Bruxism Night Guard for Teeth
-Thermo-formable, flexible and comfortable
Whats is Bruxism ?
Bruxism is a habit that affects around 8-10% of the population. It is characterised by grinding of the teeth and clenching of the jaw. This causes tooth wear and breakage, disorders of the jaw (pain and limited movement) and headache.
How does Sanabrux mouthguard work ?
Sanabrux is a flexible thermoformable dental splint. Protects teeth
against erosion due to bruxism, grinding and clenching of the teeth.
It is a patented medical device.
• Protects teeth against erosion due to bruxism, grinding and clenching of the teeth.
• Severe periodontal disorders.
• Fewer than 8 teeth on the lower arch.
• If the teeth are unstable, ask your dentist for advice.
• Users under 18 years of age.
Content of the Sanabrux night guard set
• One flexible thermoformable protector for the upper jaw
• One toothprint plate
• One floating thermometer
• One ventilated storage box
• A set of instructions