Our most comfortable wrist brace ideal for long-term and nighttime wear.
• Phase change material absorbs excess body heat and releases it again when the body needs it
• Removable and malleable palmer stay
• Dual spiral dorsal stays
• Circumferential elastic strap restricts wrist movement
• Indicated for wrist support due to injury or strain, tendonitis, selected injuries, soft tissue injuries, and post cast healing
• Stable (Wider Palmer Stay)
2.1 - Indications for use
The support is intended exclusively for treating the upper limbs and exclusively for contact with intact skin.
The support must be used according to the indication.
2.2 - Indications
4055 Manu ComforT
• - Arthralgia
• - Tendosynovitis
• - Post-traumatic radius fracture
• - Wrist instability
• - Irritation (e.g. tendovaginitis, tendomyopathy, minor joint effusion, post-traumatic [sprains], post-operative, reactive irritation, and arthralgia)
• - Sprains
• - Subluxation/dislocation
• - Carpal tunnel syndrome
• - Tendovaginitis in the hand
• - Osteoarthritis
4058 Manu ComforT Stable
• - Partial radial nerve paresis
• - Post-traumatic condition
• - Wrist drop due to paresis of the radial nerve The indication must be determined by the physician.