Traditional three panel knee immobilizer holds the leg in full extension. 20˚ of flexion also available.
Three panel design allows for anatomical placement of medial and lateral stays
Malleable stays can be contoured to fit the leg
Patella strap secures brace in place while adjusting and securing remaining straps
Non-slip terry cloth liner for increased patient comfort
For immobilization of the knee in full extension following injury or operative procedures.
• 16” (40.6 cm), 20” (50.8 cm), 24” (61 cm), and 28” (71.1 cm) lengths
• 0° and 20° positioning options
3.1 - Indications for use
The orthosis is intended exclusively for orthotic fittings of the lower limbs and exclusively for contact with intact skin.
The orthosis must be used in accordance with the indications.
3.2 - Indications
• - Postoperative and posttraumatic immobilisation of the knee joint
• - Acute knee joint injuries
• - Knee ligament injuries and grafts Indications must be determined by the physician.