The 8K19 spring-loaded thumb System Hand is a movo terminal device which can be used for all residual limb lengths with a cosmetic prosthesis. Lightweight and stable, the device is opened with the sound hand and closed via spring tension.
• Lightweight and stable
• Includes 1/2"-20 threaded stud and system inner hand
• Available in sizes 6 ¾, 7 ¼, 7 ¾ and 8.
• Applicable for men, women, adolescents and children
• Opens with sound hand and closes with spring tension
• Prosthetic glove must be ordered separately
2.1 - Indications for use
The Ottobock System Hands -passive- are to be used solely for the exoprosthetic fitting of the upper extremities in combination with Ottobock arm components.
2.2Field of application
The passive System Hands can be used for any residual limb length.
The hands' simple functionality places low demands on the user.
Please make your patients aware of the following safety instructions.
Risk of accident when driving a motor vehicle. The ability of prosthesis users to drive a vehicle is determined on a case-by-case basis. Factors include the type of fitting (amputation level, unilateral or bilateral, residual limb conditions, design of the prosthesis) and the amputee's abilities.