analog mobile radiography unit
The machine is combined high-frequency X-ray photography diagnostic equipment, which is used in radiology, orthopedics, wards, emergency rooms, operating rooms, and ICU, etc. It is mobile diagnostic equipment which can make radiography on human body, such as head, limbs, chest and spine.
1. The kV closed-loop control is adopted for high frequency and high voltage generator. The digital closed-loop control technology by mAs and real-time control by the microprocessor have guaranteed accuracy and repetition of dosage.
2. Two-button adjustment by kV and mAs, display by LCD and memory by parameters after power failure.
3. The users can depend on themselves to revise the parameters of the 50 preset parameters human anatomy program.
4. It is featured with protection for shortage of high voltage, over-flowing of tube current and output over-loading as well as indication for failure.
5. The structural design of human engineering is simple and convenient for operation and overhaul.