The Viro Clean system in its various versions, single-engine and twin-engine, makes the most of the "dry fog" technology for the diffusion of liquid disinfectant products in the rooms.
The device must be positioned in the rooms to be treated, and once the volume in cubic meters has been set, just start the sanitation cycle. After 30 seconds, necessary for the user to leave the room, the device begins the disinfectant diffusion phase.
Why choose Peroxymed technology?
- Sanitation WITHOUT RISK FOR THE OPERATORS (operator-free).
- AUTOMATED system; just set the volume of the rooms to be treated and the ml / m3 concentration of the disinfectant used.
- Top Performance; QUALITY OF DRY FOG certified by laboratory tests (≥ 90% of diffuse particles with size ≤ 5 µ).
- CERTIFIED AND REGISTERED DISINFECTANT DEVICES AND PRODUCTS.
- Extreme RAPIDITY; depending on the device chosen, we are able to treat up to 4000 m3 in just 45 minutes.
- TOTAL SAFETY on all types of material: electrical, electronic, paper, textile.
- 360 DEGREE SERVICE; we offer advice to choose the devices and solutions tailored to your needs. We guarantee the utmost seriousness in the sales and assistance phase. We provide the necessary training for the professional use of our devices.
- Equipped with 2 tanks of 1000 ml
- Up to 4000 m3 in 45 minutes
- 2000 W, 240 V, 50 Hz.
- "IPER M3" function.
- Possibility of association with VIRO CART to reach up to 16,000 m3
The 2 phases of disinfection
All our devices stop automatically when dispersion is complete and no action is required after dispersion (no cleaning or aeration required).