Pharmaplast Filtering Half Masks are disposable lightweight face masks offering reliable respiratory protection against airborne particles and limit the transmission of infective agents.
Folded cup style Filtering half mask:
- The vertical flat-fold design offers low profile for better visibility and allows for convenient storage prior to use.
• Meet the requirements of EU standards: EN 149 and EN 14683.
• Protect against solids, water based aerosols and oil based aerosols, reducing small particles inhaled and expelled by wearer.
• Fluid resistant, providing a barrier to splashes and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
• Designed to fit tightly and create a seal between the face and the mask, forcing the air to go through the filter.
• Skin friendly, odorless, fiber-glass free and latex-free.
• Available with different levels of protection and fluid resistance.
• Available with exhalation valve to reduce heat build-up inside the mask and breathing resistance during exhalation. However valved filtering half mask cannot be used if a sterile field needs to be maintained.
• Available with either ear loops or headbands.
• Single-shift use, non-sterile and individually wrapped.
- Any occupational setting where a filtering half mask is appropriate.
- Valveless filtering half mask is designed to protect against the transfer of microorganisms and particles
- Protect against contamination by splashes and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
- Help reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles, including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments.