Presscam is a hybrid pressure-posturology platform that compiles with Directive 93/42/EEC and is certified by DEKRA.
It is powered via a USB cable connected to a computer.
Presscam performs several functions:
- - Clinical examination reporting with statistical Processing
- - Acquisition of plantar pressure data in static, multi-footstep dynamic and dynamic video modes
- - 100Hz scan compared to certain platforms below 40 Hz
- - Posturological examination
- - Movement of pressure centres (PCs) over a given time
- - LAMFI read-out
- - Option to reposition the horizontal line during analysis to define high and low zones for use with the "analysis by zone" tool
- - Compatible with MEDI + 4000 and PODOEVOLUTION software: patient information, data acquisition, graphies, videos, etc.
Simultaneous acquisition from two cameras.
Dimensions (width/lenqth) - 550x661 mm
Active surface area - 400 x 400 mm
Base - 9 mm thickness
Weight - 3 kg
Upgrade Presscam AMPRESSUP5-0 Presscam carry case (leather) AMHOUSSE
Provides the ability to register ail patient data prior to analysis, as well as store it on the computer.
+ PRODUCT ADVANTAGES
New with Presscam:
- - Clearer, higher-resolution images and videos: 100 colour levels, compared to 20 in previous versions.
- - Video connection with option to measure angles and lengths.