NIGHT SPLINT KITS FOR HALLUX VALGUS
Kits are availaMe ter every toot type and size (tram 35-36 to 45-46).
High-quaJrty pre-cut matenals.
Products and protocols developed with several state-qualrfied podatnst consultants. Trainmg available on request depending on dates and availability (contact us).
Free the halux - the head of the fiRt metatarsal: the right spint must not cause ruttxng on the area
of the exostoss, whch s often panfuL The template may hâve to be adapted and tnmmed as necessary
- Check thaï the template fits around the btg tœ: the two ends of the strip must overiap by 2 mm.
- Check that the template does not cause an obstruction between the toes and against the mside edge of the hallux nal
2. - THERMOWELDING
- - Remove the protecbve film tram the adhesive side of the Podaflux and put the different éléments together.
- - beat the device in a vacuum for 3 minutes at 85° C.
3. - THERMOSHAPING
- - Start moulding in the midfoot area, where no particular conecbon is required. This area s held il place with a Velcro* strip: the Vekro® is already attached to the night splirrt; al you hâve to do is position and adjust the soft end of the stnp Once the midfoot part of the splmt b held m place by the Velcro® strip, both of the podiatrist’s hands are free to focus on the top part of the splirrt
The bghtness around the midfoot can be subsequentty altered, rf required.