The PM-CARE® ENDOBIOPS histological sampling catheter is used to take histological samples from the endometrium.
• Centimetric graduations for better control of catheter insertion.
• Atraumatic tip enabling smooth introduction into the cervical canal.
• Rigid and notched grip tip for a firm grip.
• Efficient aspiration provided by negative pressure.
Available models : Standard
• For patients with a narrow cervix or cervical canal
• For post-menopausal patients
• For swabbing from the lateral side of the endometrium
• For patients with a non-conventional shaped uterus
• To improve swabbing quality
• To take two separate swabbing
1st release date : 2001
Single use : Oui
Class : Is
Sterile : Yes
Sterilisation method : Ethylene oxide sterilisation
Contains latex : No
Lifetime : 5 years
Certification : CE
Packaging : Box of 25 units in individual sterile wrapping
Storage : In its original box in a cool and dry place