gait rehabilitation system / robotic
AUTOMATED GAIT TRAINER IS THE ACTIVE MEDICAL DEVICE DESIGNED FOR THE
REHABILITATION OF THE LOWER LIMBS OF PATIENTS WITH GAIT DYSFUNCTIONS.
PRODROBOT MAGNA IS DEDICATED FOR:
- patients between 145 and 200 cm height,
- up to 130 kg weight,
- patients with cerebral palsy in which movement disorders mainly consist of muscle weakness and spasticity,
- in disorders of gait and posture in polyneuropathies of different reasons (toxic, metabolic, and autoimmune nature as Guillain-Barre syndrome) with muscle weakness of varying severity including a flaccid paralysis.
Prodrobot is characterized by:
- automatic adjustment to the patient,
- propelled hip joints,
- patient body support,
- compact size,
- the ability to limit and modify ranges of lower limbs movement,
- multi-level electronic robot safety system: live measurements on controllers in joints.