PROHS instrument washer disinfector has been developed to meet the high hygiene Standard EN-ISO 15883-1/2, produced with an user friendly interface and easy to meet installation and space requirements.
They answer all kinds of requests of the medical and laboratory field offering different models and different models and a large choice of washing trolleys, suitable for the several instruments and glasses found in hospital departments, clinics, central sterilization rooms and laboratories.
- Chamber manufactured in stainless steel AISI 316L and frame built in stainless steel AISI 304.
- Doors are made using 2 panes of tempered glass, allowing visibility to the inside the chamber (LED light in chamber optionally)
- The unit is available as a single door or as a double door (passthrough).
- Controlled by a programmable microprocessor, allowing a fully automatic operation.
- Includes 40 programs, 20 are standard and the remaining 20 are customizable upon request of the customer.
- Touch panel with color graphic screen, displays all parameters of the cycle and all alarm messages.
- The printer is located on the "clean side" where trays are unloaded at the end of a program.
- Very accurate dosing pumps, controlled by flow meters and sensors.
- Installed with integrated water softener.
- Multiple external connections such as, USB slave Interface for PC, USB host for flash drive and RS232 connection to external cycles documentation.
- Drying fan flow rate with HEPA filter H14.
- All instruments are perfectly dried in and out at the end of the cycle. Drying time and temperature are also adjustable from the front control panel.