reprocessing washer-disinfector / dental / floor-standing / compact
floor-standing, compact, undercounter
front-loading, automatic, short-cycle, with water softening dosing pump, with automatic door, with manual closure
Max.: 450 l (118.9 gal)
Min.: 175 l (46.2 gal)
PROHS automatic washer disinfector enables proper washing, disinfection and drying of instruments in CSSD. Built in three sizes, 8 DIN, 12 DIN 10 and 18DIN. Available with one or two glass doors, in automatic or manual version.
•Chamber manufactured in stainless steel AISI 316L and frame built in stainless steel AISI 304.
- Doors are made using 2 panes of tempered glass, allowing visibility to the inside the chamber (LED light in chamber optionally)
- The unit is available as a single door or as a double door (passthrough).
-Controlled by a programmable microprocessor, allowing a fully automatic operation.
-Includes 40 programs, 20 are standard and the remaining 20 are customizable upon request of the customer.
- Touch panel with color graphic screen, displays all parameters of the cycle and all alarm messages.
- The printer is located on the 'clean side" where trays are unloaded at the end of a program.
-Very accurate dosing pumps, controlled by flow meters and sensors.
-Installed with integrated water softener.
- Multiple external connections such as, U513 slave Interface for PC, USB host for flash drive and RS232 connection to external cycles documentation.
- Drying fan flow rate with HEPA filter H 14.
- All instruments are perfectly dried in and out at the end of the cycle. Drying time and temperature are also adjustable from the front control panel.