In pursuit of the world’s safest knee.
ALLUX 2 is the first (and only) 4-Bar MPK that controls both stance, and swing phase. It's unique design boasts a
dual safety system based on inherent stability factors and microprocessor control. ALLUX 2 heightens safety and
security while providing exceptional functionality to the user.
• PC and/or remote control no longer required. ALLUX 2 is fully programmable via a Bluetooth enabled device.
• Using a Bluetooth enable device, the user can choose from 5 different modes as needed.
• New needle bearings used in the 4-Bar linkage provide smooth movement, increased durability, improved water
resistance, and an industry-leading 180° flexion.
• It's polycentric design reduces chances of stumbling by increasing toe-clearance. In case of stumbling, the
microprocessor immediately increases hydraulic resistance to prevent sudden buckling.
• Because of its polycentric design and inherent stability, ALLUX 2 is also suitable for high or low activity users with
long transfemoral, or knee disarticulate amputation levels