CT software / analysis / 3D viewing / navigation
Vesalius3D 1 Year Plan
analysis, 3D viewing, navigation
anatomy, CT, for MRI, for ultrasound imaging, PET
Vesalius3D is an easy to use application for the visualization of patient specific anatomical structures from standard medical data. Just upload the data, select a visualization and navigate to your area of interest. Vesalius3D allows you to understand your data and be able to show this to others.
- Shows instant patient specific anatomy
- Reveals details and structures missed using only standard 2D slices
- Allows you to fly around inside the patient to get to your point of view fast
- Is easy to use yet filled with functionality
- Uses the existing standard medical images (CT, MR, Ultrasound) – no special scan needed
- Contains presets for most used tissues
You can define your own visualization settings, however Vesalius3D allows you to immediately go to the result using starting visualizations. Starting visualizations contain the settings for most used tissues for CT, MR and Ultrasound.
Saving your work
Vesalius3D allows you to store your work and to get back to the exact view and layout later.
Vesalius3D provides various 2D and 3D tools for measurement.
- 2D quantification tools include distances, angles, and contour areas
- 3D quantification tools include distances, contours, angles, and volume segmentations
Extractions & 3D printing
The extraction module in Vesalius3D allows users to make extractions from medical images. The extractions can be exported and 3D printed.
The Vesalius3D 1 Year Plan includes Extractions and High Resolution Lighting. The license you buy is for a single computer for the duration of 1 year. Free updates are included in the purchase price.