Vesalius3D is an easy to use application for the visualization of patient specific anatomical structures from standard medical data. Just upload the data, select a visualization and navigate to your area of interest. Vesalius3D allows you to understand your data and be able to show this to others.
- Shows instant patient specific anatomy
- Reveals details and structures missed using only standard 2D slices
- Allows you to fly around inside the patient to get to your point of view fast
- Is easy to use yet filled with functionality
- Uses the existing standard medical images (CT, MR, Ultrasound) – no special scan needed
- Contains presets for most used tissues
The ultimate way to experience 3D data is in 'Stereo'. Stereo adds depth to a dataset which makes it possible to fly through the vessels of a patient and explore along the way. Vesalius3D VR can export most used 3D Stereo formats.
Vesalius3D VR is used live during conference presentations, group discussions, team meetings, training sessions and in classrooms. If you want to be immersed inside your patient Vesalius3D VR is the solution for you.
The Vesalius3D VR Plan includes Stereo Visualization, 3D Interaction, Extractions and High Resolution Lighting. The license you buy is for a single computer for the duration of 1 year. Free updates are included in the purchase price.