High quality test tubes and centrifuge tubes in various volumes. The microcentrifuge tubes with tight sealing cap are made of polypropylene or polyethylene, produced in natural, or different colors for comfortable identification.
Polypropylene (PP) or translucent Polyethylene (LD-PE).
• autoclavable with opened cap at 121 °C, 20 min, (except 5615400)
• natural color or different colors for comfortable identification
• tight sealing cap
• safe and easy to be opened and closed
• 5615005 and 5615106: free of DNase-, RNase-, pyrogens-,
Human DNA-, PCR inhibitors
• 5615005 and 5615106: centrifugable up to 25.000 x g