Microincinerator - BAT-850
Bacteria incinerator with quartz incinerator tube, sterilization temperature of 850 ºC.
• Incineration of organic matter to prevent cross contamination by contact or splashing.
• Specially indicated in microbiology for the sterilization of small metal utensils like needles, lancets, inoculating loops and tweezers.
• Quartz incinerator tube, with electric element and thermally insulated with ceramic fiber.
• Protective external grid made of stainless steel. Epoxy resin oven painted base.
• Start up pilot light.
• Sterilization by infrared rays.
• Organic material is incinerated by introducing it into an incandescent quartz tube, avoiding splashing of infectious microorganisms.
• Perfect substitute of Bunsen burners and alcohol lamps.
• Sterilization is completed within 5-7 seconds at 850 ºC.
• Very safe to operate with, no open flame while functioning.
Benefit from 50 years of experience in the manufacture of sterilization equipment for multiple applications. RAYPA offers you several sterilization options ranging from state-of-the-art solutions to compact and smaller equipment for general installations.
Request more information about the BAT-850 microincinerator now or download our brochure.