medical waste autoclave / laboratory / saturated steam / bench-top
medical waste, laboratory
bench-top, compact, front-loading
automatic, microprocessor-controlled, programmable, with vacuum cycle, with dryer, stainless steel
Max.: 134 °C (273.2 °F)
Min.: 100 °C (212 °F)
21 l (5.5 gal)
• S Class: Suitable to sterilize: unwrapped and wrapped solids, small porous objects and hollow ware type B (slightly deep and broad cavities), glass, plastic, metallic objects, waste bags. AH-21 L is suitable to sterilize liquids.
• External case made of aluminum and iron EPOXI painted. Front panel made of AISI-304 stainless steel.
• Chamber case and lid made of AISI-316L stainless steel.
• Pre-vacuum prior sterilization and vacuum system for final drying.
• Controlled by microprocessor.
• It includes RS232 connection for printer or PC.
• Agar mode (40 a 80 ºC).
• Heart probe (optional).
• Programmable auto-start (24 h).
• Connection to PC.
• Control software (optional).
• Program for liquids.
• Safety valve and thermostat.
• Door hydraulic blocking system.
• Open lid sensor.