ActiGraft is an FDA-cleared regenerative wound care solution that enables health care providers to produce in real time in vitro blood clot tissue from a patients whole blood. Once applied, the blood clot tissue serves as a protective covering, biologic scaffold and wound microenvironment to promote the natural wound healing processes of the body.
ActiGraft can be used for a wide variety of hard-to-treat chronic wounds, including but not limited to diabetic/neuropathic ulcers, pressure ulcers/injury, venous stasis ulcers, post-surgical wounds, traumatic wounds and skin tears
ActiGraft supports each stage of the wound healing process and delivers significant benefits in terms of comfort, effectiveness, and cost.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Covers the wound for long periods of time with minimal care between applications
- 72% of chronic wounds in clinical trials had complete healing within 12 weeks.
- Provides the wound with an optimal, natural healing environment allowing the healing
process to proceed unhindered
- Can be easily prepared at the patient’s bed-side in 8 minutes and requires no capital
- Created from the patient’s blood, assuring safe and effective management of the wound
EASE OF PAIN
- Minimal handling of the wound provides a more comfortable treatment for patients