Closing Loop Plier
• Extra hard stainless steel
• Four step loop forming beaks precision milled
• Radiused edges prevent wire damage
• Box joint
• Up to .028” (0.711mm) wire
• Same use and same characteristics as the Nance, but permits
uniform vertical bendings
• Permits the simultaneous forming of two right angled bends
• Box joint
• Max wire .028” (0.711mm)
100% surgical stainless steel
Hardened inserts can be sharpened or replaced
Can be subjected to a variety of sterilization methods such as ultrasonic, dry heat, chemclave, autoclave, and cold sterilization
Carries a superb warranty
RMO®’s premium Schweickhardt instruments represent the
finest quality available at any price. Each Schweickhardt instrument
is precisely manufactured to our specifications in Germany with
hardened inserts that can be sharpened or replaced, resulting in a
more economical product over time than disposable instruments.
All Schweickhardt instruments are crafted of 100% surgical stainless
steel, are forged, finished by hand, and carry a superb warranty.
• Premium quality instruments result in a more satisfying experience
because they allow for a more precise and ergonomic work process
day to day, year over year.
• RMO® Schweickhardt inserts are made from a special alloy and are
applied to the plier with a highly sophisticated soldering technique.
Schweickhardt insert alloy combines hardness (around 62 HRc)
with high corrosion resistance.